- YOU MUST HAVE TRAVEL INSURANCE WITH A MINIMUM MEDICAL, EVACUATION AND REPATRIATION COVERAGE OF US$200,000 covering all applicable dates of travel/touring with The Custom Tour (Tour Operator).
- This insurance must cover personal injury and emergency medical expenses.
- On each Tour, you should notify your tour guide (or a representative of the Tour Operator) that you have sufficient insurance in place. You are strongly recommended to extend your coverage to
include cancellation, curtailment, and all other expenses that may arise as a result of loss, damage, injury, delay or inconvenience while traveling.
- You acknowledge that insurance coverage is not included in the cost of any Tour offered by The Custom Tour and you are required to obtain separate coverage at an additional cost.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you have sufficient coverage and comply with the terms of the applicable insurance plans.
- You are responsible for advising your insurer of the type of travel, destinations and activities included in your booking so that the insurer may provide appropriate coverage.